Get ready with me for the fall! Here are some of my essentials and things I love to do to get ready and festive for the fall time!
Be sure to tweet or Instagram me what YOU are doing to get ready for fall!
1. Switch out summer clothes for fall, as well as sandals for boots
2. Litter your entire house with fall candles, there is no limit
3. Make apple crumble.
Mix 1cup Pumpkin Flax Granola (or any granola/oats), 1cup brown sugar, 1cup whole wheat flower, 1/2 cup of melted butter. Layer the pan. Cut up apple chucks and layer them on top then sprinkle cinnamon. Repeat the first mixture and layer on top. Bake at 350F for 40 minutes.
4. Cover every inch of the house with Halloween and fall decor. Check the Dollarstore first so it doesn’t cost more than your savings.
5. Blare music and carve pumpkins
6. Get out your socks and cable knit sweaters
7. Make the ultimate butternut squash soup. http://healthyblenderrecipes.com/recipes/creamy_vegan_roasted_butternut_squash_soup
8. Warm up cider and watch Halloweentown and pretend I’m 12 again.
9. Put out cute accent pillows and more blankets then ever necessary to cuddle in at any chance in the house.
Music Details – Lose It (Jerry Fox Remix)
Find more on La Belle Musique on Youtube!
I love you guys!!
Follow Me & Bentley!
Blog : http://www.kalynnicholson.com
Vlog Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh2_…